There has been some recent media reporting in China overnight, and questions were raised about SUTTON GROUP LIMITED
- Here are some basic facts about Sutton Group:
- Sutton Group is a privately owned New Zealand business, established in 1987, owned by Brent and Denise Sutton in Auckland.
- We are in the top 1% of employers in New Zealand’s manufacturing and export sector.
- We are a registered Dairy Factory with Ministry of Primary Industries (MPI) and all processes are regularly audited by MPI.
- We have three divisions, Engineering, Packaging and Nutrition.
- We have approx. 73,000 square meters of dedicated office, manufacturing and warehouse premises in New Zealand, that is gated with full security to restrict access.
- We have approx. 20 staff in our Technical/Quality team.
- We have approx. 8 staff that are dedicated to product formulation and development.
- The Nutrition Division produces a large range of products (not just infant formula) that are sold in NZ, Australia, SE Asia and China.
- We have been exporting to Mainland China since 2006 and Taiwan since 2002.
- All Sutton Group products exceed New Zealand Food Safety requirements for local and export criteria.
- Products exported to China are designed to meet the CODEX requirements, as well as all New Zealand export criteria, and the Chinese GB standards.
Sutton Group is a privately owned New Zealand company and an industry leader within customised services to Food, Beverage and Dairy industries globally.
Over the past 25 years Suttons has established itself within these industries both in New Zealand and overseas based on a track record of excellence and innovation.At Sutton Group, we pride ourselves on the strength of our long term relationships with our clients and the industry leaders in our field. We also proudly employ an internationally experienced workforce. Across all divisions, our staff are highly skilled, driven and dedicated to excellence in their industries, adding a competitive edge to our business.